Have you ever considered what might be the next trend to die? Which aspect of your daily social life will just fade away? Just as disco, AIM, planking (which seems to have […]
Tagged: fall of facebook
Top Posts of the Week
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Costly Climate Changes
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health