A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: false alarms
Top Posts of the Week
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Foraging in the Modern World
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)