We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: family and friends
Top Posts of the Week
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Blimps are the Future!
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?