Pweeeert! Pardon me… Passing gas is the ultimate human pastime, ubiquitous throughout culture, race, and religion. In fact, every species in the animal kingdom passes gas in some […]
Tagged: fart smell
Top Posts of the Week
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it