Pweeeert! Pardon me… Passing gas is the ultimate human pastime, ubiquitous throughout culture, race, and religion. In fact, every species in the animal kingdom passes gas in some […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)