Pweeeert! Pardon me… Passing gas is the ultimate human pastime, ubiquitous throughout culture, race, and religion. In fact, every species in the animal kingdom passes gas in some […]
Top Posts of the Week
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Open Access Journals
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control