We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: fast food addictive
Top Posts of the Week
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Compost Water Heating
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet