We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: fast food nation
Top Posts of the Week
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Open Access Journals
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Deep Storage Project
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space