We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: fast food nutrition
Top Posts of the Week
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Blimps are the Future!
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Compost Water Heating
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Our Special Time in the Universe