I want to know if I am burning fat. Is there an app for that? Most likely yes! A new gadget has been revealed that allows you to check if […]
Tagged: fat burn technology
Top Posts of the Week
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn