Poop, the good old number two; everyone does it. It’s a healthy part of being a living animal, and it turns out it can tell you a lot about your […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Costly Climate Changes
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears