Heartbreak, happens, all the time. We have all been there before. We have all bled our hearts out, hurt until we couldn’t bear it anymore, and cried ourselves to sleep […]
Top Posts of the Week
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Costly Climate Changes
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?