We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: fingerprint scanner
Top Posts of the Week
- Open Access Journals
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes