Contention 1: Life is suffering. Sword makers of old understood that the more they heated the steel, the stronger the blade would become. The mightiest tools have always been forged […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Blimps are the Future!
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?