When pressed to think about clandestine organizations, I’m often lead down the thought path towards action/sci-fi secret outfits such as Nick Fury’s S.H.I.E.L.D., James Bond’s MI6 (though this is actually […]
Tagged: FISA Court
Top Posts of the Week
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Healthy Honey Bees
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA