When you read “flying snake,” you might think of good ol’ Quetzalcoatl, the “flying serpent” deity of ancient Mesoamerica. You can rest easy though Montezuma, this flying snake looks nothing […]
Tagged: flying snake species
Top Posts of the Week
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead