When you read “flying snake,” you might think of good ol’ Quetzalcoatl, the “flying serpent” deity of ancient Mesoamerica. You can rest easy though Montezuma, this flying snake looks nothing […]
Tagged: flying snake
Top Posts of the Week
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?