Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Top Posts of the Week
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Open Access Journals
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth