Pweeeert! Pardon me… Passing gas is the ultimate human pastime, ubiquitous throughout culture, race, and religion. In fact, every species in the animal kingdom passes gas in some […]
Tagged: food fart
Top Posts of the Week
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch