We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: food spending chart
Top Posts of the Week
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain