Pweeeert! Pardon me… Passing gas is the ultimate human pastime, ubiquitous throughout culture, race, and religion. In fact, every species in the animal kingdom passes gas in some […]
Tagged: food that causes gas
Top Posts of the Week
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate