The world is getting crowded, or so we think, and with it there is the looming threat of traffic, angry people, excessive food waste, and of course pollution. Pollution is […]
Top Posts of the Week
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes