“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Tagged: fourth amendment right
Top Posts of the Week
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss