A recent study in neuroscience suggests that a gene mutation which arose over half a million years ago could be the key to the unique ability that humans have to […]
Tagged: fox p2
Top Posts of the Week
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America