Jakob Boehme, a simple shoemaker born in the 15th century, suddenly realized one day that God, was a binary, fractal, self-replicating algorithm and that the universe was a genetic […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Write a Prisoner
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup