According to a recent study, getting enough sleep each night may be as easy as believing you got enough. Although the biological effects of believing in having enough sleep were […]
Tagged: fragmented sleep cancer
Top Posts of the Week
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Galaxy Geysers
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Healthy Honey Bees
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Public School Failure in America
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson