“The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree” is what all the old gaffers used to say. The trick to this is finding the tree which bears the delicious fruit. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Blimps are the Future!
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast