Poop, the good old number two; everyone does it. It’s a healthy part of being a living animal, and it turns out it can tell you a lot about your […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- The Power of Wind Farms
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Galaxy Geysers
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99