As a 21st century man, I’ve never thought of going a day without my refrigerator. I have a fit when my filter makes my water murky, I get pissed when my […]
Tagged: fridge no food
Top Posts of the Week
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health