The University of Michigan has given the world a new reason to never be a sexual tease: causing sexual frustration is tantamount to murder! In a study involving fruit flies, […]
Tagged: fruit fly
Top Posts of the Week
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Public School Failure in America
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide