Scientists at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AEC) have found fungus feeding on radioactivity within the Chernobyl nuclear reactor. Scientists suspect that melanin, the same UV filter in our skin, […]
Tagged: fungi chernobyl
Top Posts of the Week
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Solar Salamander
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Galaxy Geysers
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Robotic Sense and Feel