The vast distance between the processing power of the human brain and that of super computers is slowly shrinking. Researchers used K computer, a Japanese petascale computer, to simulate the […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Foraging in the Modern World