The practice of genetic engineering in humans has been explored in numerous science fiction stories, such as Andrew Niccol’s Gattaca and Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. In some stories manipulation of genes opens a […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds