The practice of genetic engineering in humans has been explored in numerous science fiction stories, such as Andrew Niccol’s Gattaca and Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. In some stories manipulation of genes opens a […]
Tagged: genome editing
Top Posts of the Week
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid