If someone held a gun to my head and screamed, “Quick! Pick the dumbest animated TV character of all time RIGHT NOW!” I’d probably panic (and cry) but ultimately go […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism