A study from Harvard University has found that the more time we are given to think, the more selfish our decisions become. Scientists performed ten separate studies on cooperation and the effect […]
Tagged: george orwell
Top Posts of the Week
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them