It’s too late for the elderly of the world to undergo laser eye surgery, but all hope is not lost. Researchers have developed an implantable telescope that completely restores vision, well sort of. […]
Tagged: ghost in the shell batou
Top Posts of the Week
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Galaxy Geysers
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- All Gods Live in Heaven