New Zealand has begun to distribute gold coins with Dwarvish and English inscriptions depicting pictures of various Tolkien characters in anticipation for the first installation of the new Hobbit Movie. […]
Tagged: Gold coin
Top Posts of the Week
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Compost Water Heating
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Solar Salamander
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails