Pweeeert! Pardon me… Passing gas is the ultimate human pastime, ubiquitous throughout culture, race, and religion. In fact, every species in the animal kingdom passes gas in some […]
Top Posts of the Week
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Compost Water Heating
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise