We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Open Access Journals
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity