A recent analysis on climate change has revealed that just 90 companies are responsible for 63% of all greenhouse gas emissions since 1854, the dawn of the Industrial Revolution. The companies range […]
Tagged: greenhouse gas emissions
Top Posts of the Week
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words