A recent study has revealed that reading books significantly heightens brain activity. This heightened activity lasts for up to five days after reading. Most amazingly, it doesn’t even have to […]
Tagged: gregory berns
Top Posts of the Week
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Write a Prisoner
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise