We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)