A few weeks ago, we posted a potentially paradigm altering question: Can the human mind be trained into photographic recollection? (This is a follow up, so maybe check out the […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)