A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: hamilton county tennessee
Top Posts of the Week
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain