The electronic cigarette. A godsend for some, a tragedy for others. Most recently invented by Hon Lik in 2003, (supposedly invented first in 1963 but it was lost to the world […]
Tagged: health risks of electronic cigarettes
Top Posts of the Week
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- The Drones Are Coming!
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep