Heartbreak, happens, all the time. We have all been there before. We have all bled our hearts out, hurt until we couldn’t bear it anymore, and cried ourselves to sleep […]
Tagged: heartbreak body
Top Posts of the Week
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money