America, we are a fat nation – the fattest in the world, in fact. I’m willing to live with that designation. No matter which way my bulbous belly stumbles, there’s a […]
Tagged: heidi m. blanck
Top Posts of the Week
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Blimps are the Future!
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!