We all know soda and diet soda aren’t exactly good for us. Pretty much in the same way that any sugar filled treat isn’t good for us right? Fatally wrong. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Public School Failure in America
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!