Although it isn’t an issue that is normally spoken about, I’ve seen firsthand how lives can be dramatically warped by America’s favorite nut. More than 3 million Americans are allergic to peanuts, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money